Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sweet Sixteen - WINNER!



Thank you Stampin Royalty for choosing my card as one of this week's Top Picks!



Our "baby" is turning 16!!  She's an awesome daughter who amazes me everyday.  I remember the day she was born (6 weeks early at 3 lbs. 4 oz., 14" long) it was freezing outside, but the moment I saw her a warmth filled my heart that is still there.  Our "miracle baby" is growing into such a wonderful, compassionate, beautiful young woman.  We are so very blessed!


She and I are celebrating by going on a shopping spree and lunch followed by a family dinner at her favorite restaurant.  My personal celebration was making her this card which was inspired by two challenges: Seize the Birthday (sketch) and Stampin Royalty (color/inspiration).  Thank you, ladies, for helping me put this creation together for one of God's greatest creations: Danielle!












  

2 comments:

Georgeann Manning said...

What a fun card!! and how appropriate for a 16 year old! shopping!!! hope you both had lots of fun! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Lesley said...

Such a cute card with the mini shopping bag! Love it Kathy! Great to see you at Seize the Birthday!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails