Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Mashup Challenge #38!


This week's Mashup Challenge came at the perfect time!  I needed to make a special birthday card for my friend, Gretchen, a wonderful person and crafter (aren't those always the toughest cards to make?!)  I love making these watercolor pansies and the Mashup Challenge gave me just the right inspiration.  Hope you'll join us for this two week challenge!

You can go to my tutorial to see how to make the flowers - they are super easy and so much fun! 

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :

1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
2. Or Make a project using "Watercoloring".
3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project using the "Sketch & Watercoloring" .

 



5 comments:

Joan said...

This card is gorgeous, Kathy. I love all of the texture and the colours! Simply Beautiful! Have a Merry Christmas!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Seasons Greetings Kathy, lovley to have you playing along with us even if it is for a short time.

Your card is stunning!
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful flowers, Kathy!

Patti said...

Beautiful. Pansies are one of my most favorite flowers. I really need to give this technique a try.

Holly said...

These flowers are amazing!! I love how you did the coloring they look so real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails